Tasha's Blogging What-not
Stuff that doesn't fit in my other 4 blogs
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Kristina Dawn Bowman
Isn't she flippin' amazing? Yeah, I love her. I miss her already and she hasn't even left town yet. But she has so many friends and so little time and I live all the way out in BFE far from "the scene". In fact, I discovered that she and her friend Aly refer to myself and a few of the other Mommy-type friends who don't party anymore as "The Squares", so you see why I have little hope of seeing her again on this trip. I don't mind being a Square at all though, because I know she loves me so much. Her eyes brimmed with tears more than once last night thinking of how deep our friendship goes.
I Love You Very Much, Kristi!!!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
A Meme About Moi
- 1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- In 1998 I was still living in Santa Fe, NM – "self-destructive" and "self-degrading" are two words that describe my lifestyle. Having been dumped by one boyfriend, I was wasting time with another boyfriend who I hated, wishing for an escape, actively trying to obliterate the pain in my soul with drugs and alcohol and meaningless sex. In the final month of 1998 I called my parents in desperation and was brought back to Prescott by my loving little brother. It was the beginning of my quest for God. Little did I know that he had already been pursuing me my whole life and when I turned to look for him he would be RIGHT THERE with his arms open wide.
- 2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
- Chauffer my husband around
- Do a craft project with my kids
- Finish lesson 2 of the Introduction to Theology Course I’m enrolled in
- Make delicious goat cheese-stuffed chicken breasts for dinner 3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Oatmeal raisin Slimfast bars
- Lay’s Kettle Chips
- Pretzels and dried fruit (together- this combo reminds me of my first pregnancy. My doula always had pretzels and dried fruit for me when I visited – and mint water)
- Metro Mint bottled water
- 4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Fully support a missionary and/or help out a family in need (like we have been helped lately)
- Return as a missionary family to Israel
- Travel the world
- Build a house designed by my Mr. Visionary husband
- Get my brother and his wife down here for his 10 year reunion
- 5. Places I have lived:
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Houston, MO
- Gainesville, MO
- Prescott, AZ
- Santa Fe, NM
- Jerusalem, Israel
- 6. Jobs I have had:
- Little Caesars’ Pizza
- El Charro Café
- Greens N Things
- Carmen’s Pizza
- Coyote Café
- Fortune Cookie
- Kinko’s 7. Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better: I don’t have any online relationships with bloggers, really. I would tag some of the ones I like to read, but they don’t read mine, so what’s the use? If anyone does read mine, please consider yourself tagged, and while you’re at it, leave me a comment so I know someone is reading me. (: LOL