Friday, June 20, 2008

A Meme About Moi

    1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
  1. In 1998 I was still living in Santa Fe, NM – "self-destructive" and "self-degrading" are two words that describe my lifestyle. Having been dumped by one boyfriend, I was wasting time with another boyfriend who I hated, wishing for an escape, actively trying to obliterate the pain in my soul with drugs and alcohol and meaningless sex. In the final month of 1998 I called my parents in desperation and was brought back to Prescott by my loving little brother. It was the beginning of my quest for God. Little did I know that he had already been pursuing me my whole life and when I turned to look for him he would be RIGHT THERE with his arms open wide.
    2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Chauffer my husband around
  2. Do a craft project with my kids
  3. Laundry
  4. Finish lesson 2 of the Introduction to Theology Course I’m enrolled in
  5. Make delicious goat cheese-stuffed chicken breasts for dinner
  6. 3. Snacks I enjoy:
  7. Oatmeal raisin Slimfast bars
  8. Lay’s Kettle Chips
  9. Pretzels and dried fruit (together- this combo reminds me of my first pregnancy. My doula always had pretzels and dried fruit for me when I visited – and mint water)
  10. Metro Mint bottled water
    4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Fully support a missionary and/or help out a family in need (like we have been helped lately)
  2. Return as a missionary family to Israel
  3. Travel the world
  4. Build a house designed by my Mr. Visionary husband
  5. Get my brother and his wife down here for his 10 year reunion
    5. Places I have lived:
  1. Santa Rosa, CA
  2. Houston, MO
  3. Gainesville, MO
  4. Prescott, AZ
  5. Santa Fe, NM
  6. Jerusalem, Israel
    6. Jobs I have had:
  1. Little Caesars’ Pizza
  2. El Charro Café
  3. Greens N Things
  4. Carmen’s Pizza
  5. Coyote Café
  6. Fortune Cookie
  7. Kinko’s
  8. 7. Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better: I don’t have any online relationships with bloggers, really. I would tag some of the ones I like to read, but they don’t read mine, so what’s the use? If anyone does read mine, please consider yourself tagged, and while you’re at it, leave me a comment so I know someone is reading me. (: LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home