Friday, February 03, 2012

Where is my mind?

This octopus may have sucked it out and digested it, I guess.
I have been going around in my own little bubble lately. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm a terrible driver! People, look out! I have almost caused several serious accidents in the past few days. I'm not texting. I'm not listening to the radio. I'm just lost in thought and pulling stupid, dangerous moves without thinking. I just went grocery shopping and took my $150 grocery cart to the express lane and started unloading. The checker was not pleased. I was embarrassed. Then I realized I hadn't put back the two items I meant to put back, so I had to give those to him to send back. Oh, it gets worse. Then, I go to pay and realize that when I got gas I hadn't put my debit card back in my wallet. Its sitting on the front seat of my car! I go ahead and write a check and I write it out WRONG! By this point, I'm sweating bullets and I feel like throwing up. I finally finished making a fool of myself and went out to the parking lot, start loading my bags in the trunk and realize that I didn't even check to see if I got everything before I raced out of the store. I am NOT going back in to see if I left something. I picked up my purse and discovered a clove of garlic under it that wasn't paid for. I'm sorry, Lord, but I couldn't go back in and pay for the garlic. I threw it in my purse and drove home on the verge of tears - not letting myself cry though, because then I would surely get in a wreck. Its been like this all week. I don't know what is going on. Should I go to the doctor? Or WHAT!!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home