Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm still in the quizin' mood

My Four 1.) Four family members: Anika, Jarnli, Elsa and Ammon

2.) Four places that I go to over and over: the library, the pool, Harvest Bible Chapel, the Peacock Room (where Dane proposed to me)

3.) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Jarnli, Kathy, Mom and Katrina

4.) Four of my favorite places to eat: The Tide's Wharf in Bodega Bay, the Korean place we loved in Jerusalem (I can't remember the name, but I could find it again), Taj Mahal in Prescott, and Sakura in Santa Fe
5.) Four places I would rather be right now: Ireland, Jerusalem, Oregon, Bora Bora
6.) Four shows I watch over and over:
24, Rhett and Link kast, classic Sesame Street, I wish I could watch Flight of the Conchords, but I don't have cable.
7.) Four people who will respond: The four people who will be my new favorite bloggers (that means, you! Do the quiz!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home