Thursday, November 06, 2008

Let's All Get to Know Each Other

My mom sent me a quiz! Of COURSE I had to fill it out. And it was a fun one, too.

(X) Gone on a blind date an Irish kid named Patrick in Santa Fe. He took me to an old people restaurant

(X) Skipped school I forged a note from Mom and it was so obvious I got called in to Mr. Bixler's office and busted for it.

(X) Watched someone die Holly Windish had an asthma attack at the Major Lingo show in Jerome, and the ambulance didn't make it up the hill in time from Cottonwood. Very sad.

(X) Been to Canada (thanks to Anika!) yeah!

(X) Been to Mexico Prescott's sister city Caborca for a service project when I was 16

(X) Been to Florida thanks to my Father in Law!

(X) Been on a plane (more than I'd like) amen.

(X) Been lost "...but now am found, was blind, but now I see"

(X) Been outside of the country Ireland, Israel and stopovers in England (can't count Mexico and Canada, because not only are they attached, but we already covered them in a previous question)

( ) Gone to Washington, D.C

(X ) Swam in the ocean Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean and Dead Sea!

(X) Cried yourself to sleep Hello, I was 16 for a whole entire year.

(X) Played cops and robber Sheriff Powder Puff with a chicken coop for a jail!

(X) Recently colored with crayons Like every day.. .I did the best Incredible Hulk yesterday. I should scan it.

(X) Sang Karaoke I can do Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man" like nobody's business. I just recently sang it a capella to Dane on our anniversary - we didn't feel like going to a honkey tonk to actually get accompaniment.

(X)Paid for a meal with coins only I have paid for more embarassing things than food with coins only

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't… Have you seen Augie's smile? He could get me to go back on my word 100 times a day.

(X) Made prank phone calls I actually did, but I can't remember with whom or what we said

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose And one time Karen Chandler made me laugh so hard I threw up in my thirstbuster cup. TMI, I know.

(X)Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(X)Danced in the rain

(X)Written a letter to Santa Claus

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe But never taken by surprise in a romantic, movie way. I'm always the dork standing under the mistletoe going "Oh, look! I'm standing under the mistletoe! How silly of me!"

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Gone ice-skating

(X)Been skinny dipping outdoors The last time was with Mom in Tomales Bay!!!

(X) Gone to the movies If there is anyone who is living in a technologically advanced enough vicinity that they can receive random quizzes via email and yet they have never been to the movies... I'm confused.

(X) did something illegal

1. Any nickname? Squasha Tasha

2. Mother's Name? Silly Sally

3. Favorite drink? It changes, but lately I have been enjoying Nescafe in the mornings. It reminds me of Israel, where everyone drinks instant or Turkish coffee. No one has a coffee maker.

4. Tattoo? Several, but I'm not proud of any of them now.

5. Body Piercing? Septum, but I don't wear anything in it anymore. Sometimes I stick a paper clip in there to freak out my kids.

6. How much do you love your job? I LOOOOOVE home schooling my kids. I HAAAAAAATE doing office work for Dane.

7. BIRTHPLACE? a hospital delivery room, unlike my lucky little sister.

8. Favorite vacation spot? I like the vacation spot in "The Fifth Element", where they go for a cruise on another planet and hear an alien opera diva. Way cool.

9. Ever been to Africa? Never even desired to go. Well, maybe to Egypt.

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No, but Pancakes is a regular dinner item

11. Ever been on TV? Nope

12. Ever steal a traffic sign? No, but three different boyfriends of mine have. It is always a result of drugs and/or alcohol.

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, and always my own fault - but NOT the result of drugs and/or alcohol.

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door 4x4

15. Favorite salad dressing? Wishbone Green Goddess

16. Favorite pie? It's been a super long time since I had mom's rhubarb, but it does sound good. I also like me some pumpkin pie from scratch with free pumpkins from the day after Halloween at Albertson's. I forgot to go get one this year, but I still have some in the freezer from last year.

17. Favorite number? 11 - because it's just two sticks

18. Favorite movie? P.S. I Love You - speaking of karaoke, I haven't seen Dane laugh that hard in years. Mom, you would love that scene. Its PG-13, did you see it?

20. Favorite dessert? Just a little bit of delicious chocolate for me

21. Favorite food? sushi, and I'm proud to say that my 7 year old loves it too.

22. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday, its Exploration Day this year in school and we are required to go spend time outdoors, exploring a new place every week. The kids draw in nature journals, and we do experiments. And no math class or anything.

23. Favorite brand of body wash or soap? Body Shop pink grapefruit

24. Favorite toothpaste? Tom's non-flouride peppermint

25. Favorite smell? clean little babies sleeping

26. How do you exercise? hmm. ha ha. haaaa haaa haaaa. bwahhh haaaa haaaaa haaa. HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Maybe another baby? Maybe living in Israel? "...yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes." James 4:14

28. What do you do to relax? I have a lavender eye pillow and I lock my door and lay down and put on my eye pillow and I escape into another dimension until someone comes screaming at me that so-and-so is going to kill them, and then I get back up.

29. Furthest place you will send this message? Newport, OR, but I may post it on my blog, too, which is read all over the world according to my little map counter thingy!

30. Who will respond the fastest? Mom sent it to everyone I would send it to. And I bet you I sent it back before Jarnli! HA!

Oh, and if you read my blog, consider yourself SOOOO tagged. I want to see some long quizzes on your blog pronto.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Ammon said...

I didn't read the whole thing (more later, in doses) but I smiled a lot. You have the best personality ever! 5th Element vacation spots, paperclips in the nose, embarrassing purchases on change, puking in thirst buster cups. You are mighty to make one laugh and I love the crap out of you! Move to Oregon. (By the way, to post this comment I have to type the word "hormance" in a box with a handicap chair next to it. How is THAT appropriate?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home