Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I deciphered a secret

I know I have too much time on my hands once Dane goes to bed. But why else do we pay for internet access? If you aren't addicted to PostSecret.com yet, you should be. It is so fascinating to read other people's secrets. I may just send in my own secret someday. But until then, I will wait with bated breath every Sunday for the newest secrets to appear. This one was in code, so I went to wikihow and figured out how to decipher a code. It was easy. No, I'm not going to tell you what it says. Figure it out like I did.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I live for Sunday mornings. Yes, that should be because of church - but in fact, it's because I get to relish in other people's dirty laundry.

I hate when they're in other languages though. It's like, dammit you're not playing fair. I know it's your secret and all, but quit teasing me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home